Pioneer Career & Technology Center will be the site of a Red Cross blood drive on Friday, Dec. 10, in the arena from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m.
For many years, semi drivers have faced issues with the low underpass on East Tiffin Street. Most semis will not clear the top of the structure and will either get stuck or have to turn around, a process that usually involves police and traffic control.
- Best of 2022. Have you voted yet?
- Lady Whippets repeat as MOAC track and field champions
- Shelby downtown revitalization update
- Shelby Athletics Physical Reminder
- Whippets capture team honors at Triway Invitational
- Protest at Shelby High School
- Shelby senior trio earn All-Ohio honors in girls basketball
- Shooting on I-71
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.