The suspect in an alleged homicide that happened Sept. 12 on Wessor Avenue was in the process of being transferred to the Huron County Jail late Friday afternoon. He was in a Toledo hospital being treated for injuries in a motor vehicle crash as a result of a pursuit by sheriff’s deputies in…
Here's a look at a flag ceremony on Sept. 11, 2021 in New London. Taking part were American Legion Post 292 and Boy Scouts of Troop 217. Check for coverage upcoming in the New London Record.
Here's a look at a salute to the U.S. military services today in New London in a commemoration of 9/11. Check for a video upcoming and further coverage in the New London Record. The honor guard with American Legion Post 2929 of New London is shown leading the parade on Saturday, Sept. 11, 2021.
The unveiling of one of the signs entering the Village of New London commemorating the 20th anniversary of Robin Meade as the host of HLN Morning Express with Robin Meade. Check for coverage upcoming in the New London Record.
Here's a video of the kiddie pedal pull at this year's new London Labor Day festival. Check the New London Record for a closer look at the event.
With what has been shown to be a contentious issue, Greenwich Village Council adopted an ordinance on its third and final reading at its recent meeting to accept the donation of a trained electronic storage detection K9. Greenwich Mayor Wes Sallee has to cast the tie-breaking vote for passage.
The Willard City Schools Board of Education approved a five-year contract for superintendent Jeff Ritz. The board also approved a one-year 3% raise.
For many years, semi drivers have faced issues with the low underpass on East Tiffin Street. Most semis will not clear the top of the structure and will either get stuck or have to turn around, a process that usually involves police and traffic control.
A New London woman has been arrested on a secret indictment from the Huron County Grand Jury following an investigation into the death of Michael Marko, who was the police chief in New London at the time of his death.
A 70 year old resident of Huron County has become the first COVID-19 related death, according to Huron County Public Health. Bill Knapp, who also suffered from underlying health conditions, died on Sunday, March 29 due to complications of novel coronavirus.
- United Fund of Shelby kicks off annual campaign
- Pioneer holds job fair for seniors
- Busy agenda for Shelby School Board, coronavirus update provided
- Shelby preparing for winter
- Disc golf remains on course for Shelby
- Vandalism at Shelby park
- 2 Ohio congressmen test positive for COVID-19
- Wet weather for Shelby
- Homicide suspect released from Toledo hospital
- Willard man arrested in homicide of local woman
- Football: Marion Pleasant-Shelby (final with photos)
- Gov. DeWine pushes for masks in Ohio schools
- 2 fires reported in Shelby
- Vandalism at Shelby park
- Multiple efforts underway at Shelby park system
- Shelby reports its first COVID death since May
- Fishing derby set for Shelby
- Data provides glimpse of Black Fork cleanup funding